Micro dosing is a growing trend among many cannabis users. And the main reason to turn towards micro-dosing is, of course, to receive healing benefits without necessarily experiencing the psychoactive effects.
So, if you are interested in getting started with micro-dosing, but aren’t sure where to begin, then this article will come to your aid.
Tips to micro-dose cannabis
- First, know how much cannabis it takes for you to get high so you can determine the quantity for micro-dose.
- Understand the THC to CBD ratio and potency of the cannabis or your choice.
- Start your micro-dosing regimen with the strain that has high CBD.
- Stay away from mixing cannabis and alcohol unless you know better.
- Keep an eye on how your body feels so you can titrate the dose accordingly.
- Take notes on how the dose is working with your body. This way, you will know to make changes.
- Make sure to be on a slow pace until you determine the proper dosage. It is wise to know that micro-dosing is more about practicing patience.
Benefits of micro-dosing
- Helps with conditions like stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression, inflammation, etc
- Increased productivity and creativity throughout the day.
- Limits the negative effects of taking cannabis.
- Gain medicinal benefits while keeping the mind and body responsive.
- Gain an opportunity to stretch the stash.
Over to you
Well, now that you know how to get started with micro-dosing, connect with a reliable cannabis seed bank to buy cheap marijuana seeds to get started.